Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to our regulary scheduled Program-Tagged


I got tagged by Amanda from Inthenowweddings.
I swear I wasn't blog stalking her.........let's just say my blog roll does all my dirty work for me :P
I'm like a kid, I was reading her post and then I'm like hey she knows a Bree...hmm that says Kuga.
Hey wait, that's me! Yahooo! I got tagged!
Oh wait, I got tagged. I forgot I'm the anti chain letter, bad luck for seven years, yeah-right-Microsoft-is-going-to-"send" me-money-you-won't-believe-what-will-show-up-on-your-screen-when you-hit-send-uh-huh-screw the money-fairy cynic.

But when it
is in blog land it's ok, I'm thrilled :)

A. Attached or single? Happily attached!
B. Best friend?
My husband
C. Cake or pie?
Cake- Either Chocolate devils food with Mocha Mousse or Strawberry Shortcake(mmmm...strawberry shortcake)
D. Day of Choice?
Saturday. Farmers Market is the best!
E. Essential Item?
My glasses, I'm blind as a bat. Oh, and Tivo. I rewind stuff ALL the time. Commercials, movies, So YouThink You Can Dance.....
F. Favorite color?
Blue: baby, dark, light, tiffany- whatever!
G. Gummy bears or worms?
Worms. I stick the end in my mouth, let it hang, and chew them with no hands. Classy. I know.
H. Hometown?
Daly City, California. {a.k.a. FOG City USA}
I. Favorite indulgence?
OMG Cheesecake from the Cheese cake factory but ever since we went to NYC, Juniors has been the best hands down.Look at this cheescake, don't you want to shove it down your throat? No? Oh, it's just me huh.....

J. January or July? January, I feel like it's a fresh start and I start planning my birthday! :)
K. Kids?
Oh yeah....three in the house.
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and flowers.
M. Marriage Date? 2/29/08 Yes, its a leap day and no we won't celebrate every year and yes we are happy about this!
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One sister!
O. Oranges or apples? Apples. Golden Delicious to be exact. I don't even have to change Amanda's answer. These are the best. How you like them apples?
P. Phobias? I saw a Tyra Banks episode one day that I was sick in bed....and couldn't reach the remote...and they did a test on ATMS for bacteria and it was the number one spot that they found*gag* fecal matter on. Since then I use my knuckle to punch in my pin.
Q. Quotes?
"Hindsight is 20/20"
R. Reasons to smile? My kids and my handsome husband
S. Season of choice? Spring! Flowers are everywhere and beautiful and it's not too cold or too warm.
T. Tag 5 people:
1. Kristen Farr ponytown.blogspot

2. Jam blahzeyblahzeyblah

3.Jenn Green Quince

4. Marik marikdeviento

5. Kate/ Kajal Applemint

U. Unknown fact about me? I love British accents and whenever I hear one I try and workthe word "military" into the conversation because I like how it sounds....mill-eh-tree. I'm sorry. Please come back to my blog. I swear that is the only weird thing about me.(that I'll admit)
V. Vacation of Choice? We would like to go to Italy and on an African Safari.
W. Worst habit? I HATE refilling toilet paper. I leave it on the sink until my husband has to put it on the roller thingy.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? what the ...? uhh....ultrasound?
Y. Your favorite food? Lately it has been PHO soup.
I cannot get enough of this Vietnamese soup!

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces


Sidebar:
One of the kids was asked recently at an amusement park where he was getting a Henna tatoo, what his sign was. He replied
Oh, I'm a feces.
She looked at him all crazy and my husband and I fell out laughing and said
"no, he's a
PICSES."

ahahaha! That kills me every time. I CANNOT wait to tell that at his wedding.....

No comments: