Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ladies in wait

So the big day is Saturday for my Daisy bride and here are the lovely ladies drinking water.

Bear Grass, Billy Buttons, Dahlias, Roses, Bells of Ireland, Carnations, Alstromeria, Gerbera Daisy, Lilies, Kermit mums, buttons mums, and celosia.




Align Center


When I was in my planning stages for my wedding, I used to search and devour blogs that had D.I.Y. florals to see if I could make my own floral arrangements. Some I found kind of old and a little unclear in their process or they were generic and didn't have enough (or any) pictures.I thought maybe that would be something I would do this time around. Take a ton of pictures and do a step by step tutorial to hopefully help someone figure out if they can possibly make their own arrangements.

First things first. Get through the wedding! : )

I will take the pictures, make the arrangements and documents steps and instructions and post them next week. I'll make a tutorial for floral wreaths, for floral spheres or pomanders, and maybe for bouquets or boutonnières/corsages. So stay tuned.......


No comments: