Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Orange /Rust Wedding


I forgot my memory chip inside my computer today and I was highly upset that I couldn't take pictures of my Ikebana final. I had to settle for my*sniff* awful camera phone, take a look.


.:Pftttpt:. two thumbs down for quality.

So I decide to use the Milva Roses from my earlier post on my quest to find the right Gerbera Daisies for my Daisy bride. Since I had my last Ikebana class today and submitted my final project and a freaking 60 question test on color theory, flower lines, and Japanese terms: well I had a lot of left over flowers and so I decided to mock. ( the process of making up a mock up...yes, its a term...a verb. To mock.)


AnYWhO, here they are.....keep in mind that I didn't have my camera, just my trusty phone.
So forgive me for the quality but I can't send these pictures by email so I'm sharing this post with my bride via the blog.


Disregard the super green pipe cleaners....they need to be tucked in on the day of.



Now don't they look like different colors?
They look a little more pale here huh?
But I assure you it's my faulty camera phone....

They are going to sit on these tall glass vases filled with water and petals at the start of her aisle then lined up all the way down to the "alter".
I posted about her vase lined aisle and centepieces a few months ago.
I'm going to line her aisle and then when the ceremony is over I am going to take those vases and place three at each table.

I'm going to make her a flower petal monogram.
Pictured here in Orange

This would be half of the start of the aisle.


Or in Orange with a little red?



Flowers pictured:
Billy Buttons, Daisies, Gerbera daisy, alstromeria, curly willow,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! I can't wait, B!!!

Sezme said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it :)
I can't wait!