Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ikebana Week {Three} Part Two

Here are the Ikebana arrangements we made today in class. Aren't they cool? Time is going by so fast! I can't believe that I only have a few weeks left in this class. I really love that this style is so simple yet so technical, it takes years to master this. I feel inspired every time I go to class and am learning a tremendous amount of information on how to pick the right flowers and branches, how to work with colors and how to make an impact with a minimal amount of materials. I am looking forward to next week when we get to use unconventional materials mixed in with flowers.

So here they are!

Here is Soho's arrangement.



These were made by the class today









Here are the two arrangements I made, the upright Nagiere and my freestyle











No comments: