Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Citron + Cream = Chic

I just love it when people ask me for white and green flowers. They are so crisp and clean together...that and they were my wedding colors! lol, I guess I am a little biased but can you blame me?
This was a baptism we worked for a blessed little boy a while back.
I am catching up so as you might now, my posts are a bit out of order,
but better late than never right?
We set up at Intramuros which is truly a hidden gem out in South San Francisco.
It was big and spacious and I loved the indoor garden feel of the veranda where this family had the reception.
I just adore the napkins hanging off the table like that.
The tables were set up with small cube centerpiece like the ones out in Berkeley we did last year.
check it out here: Lavender Wedding

They were all just a little bit different in placements to make them interesting from table to table, and we surrounded the cube with rose petals.

These are my favorite green roses. The Super Green rose is just a ruffly, true green flower.

The cupcake tower was too cute! I loved the iridescent sprinkles on them that I could not capture with my camera. mmmmm...red velvet.....

The favors were caramel apples and these super cute lucky bamboo favors in a vase.


*PERFECT* for the venue. Bravo J, that gal has great taste! ; P

No comments: