Sunday, April 19, 2009

Phalaenopsis Orchid Wedding

What a beautiful day it was in Rohnert Park yesterday.
It was 90 degrees?!?!?!
My Phalaenopsis Bride walked down the aisle. Correction, she RAN down the aisle to marry her beau!
I have limited photos to share this time because my camera broke two days before the wedding. *WAHHH!!!*
RIP Cannon.
So I have to go out today to send it out to see what they can do about it. I really take too many pictures is what I think happened because I have had it for less than a year....
Once I sort through the pictures I took (thanks to one of my BF's Monica, who let me borrow her camera), I will share!
The bouquets and boutonnieres looked really good(toot,toot, hehe), I used green hydrangeas and white phalaenopsis orchids only for the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets.


3 comments:

Sprout said...

I l-o-v-e phalaenopsis for bridal work!! Not enough brides choose this gorgeous blossom, so feminine, so modern...lovely bouquet!

Bree said...

Thanks Sprout! I love them and was a bit nervous about individually wiring them instead of the normal cascade on the stem you see in wedding work, so I did a trial run and they are the sturdiest most beautiful flower EVER. Ahh, so fem is right, they are natures eye candy. :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so so so much! the flowers were so beautiful and everyone loved them! We can't thank you enough!!
Thank you for being so easy to work with also!

Jon and Becky :)