Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pretty in Pink Baptism-Christening

The Christening was today and as I was setting up the floral arrangements I had to take a picture of the cutest little stuffed doll on the face of the earth! Check her out:


I love this little angel! She was placed on the gift table.

This lady was placed on the cake table.

These were placed near the bar.


Now here is a great tip:

Placing a floral arrangement in front of a mirror does wonders for the room.
It opens it up, gives it depth and makes the arrangement appear bigger than it is.
Like magic. :)
I was pleased to see the rest of the decor was pink and white and cream so I think I chose right with my colors....I think I will name them Blush and Champagne. Or should I just stick to good ol' Pink and Ivory? Anyhow, they were happy with the floral arrangements so that made me happy!

No comments: