Friday, November 6, 2009

Succulent Bride {Part One: the Bouquet}

My succulent Bride and Groom contacted me about 7 weeks before their wedding with a fabulous request; Can you make a bouquet with succulents? YEP!

So we met one Sunday after noon and sketched out a bouquet and after the easiest hour of my life, we came up with a gorgeous bouquet and centerpiece we were all excited about. :)

The bridal bouquet was composed of three types of succulents, lotus pods, cream spray roses, Blizzard roses, china berries, yellow oncidium orchids finished off with an ivory satin ribbon.



I have a lot of pictures to share but I will be MIA this weekend with an event that requires almost 100 different pieces!!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a gorgeous bouquet! I can't wait to see the rest of the wedding!

Good luck with your wedding this weekend!

Bree said...

Thanks Janet! I really enjoyed the flowers this time, I mean, I always do, but I just adore succulents and used a lot of small guys from my own garden. :)