Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pink, Silver, and Black Wedding Flowers

My dear sweet cousin is getting married next year and I am putting together a series of pink and black possible flower combinations for her. So over the course of the next few months you start to notice a "pink" trend here, that's why, lol.
This one is bouquet made up of pink and burgundy dahlias, some wine colored spray roses, and some super raspberry hydrangeas.

The idea is then to be able to drop the many bouquets into tall vases so that will double as arrangements. So I found these pretty tall vases that will look great.

I just love that they are silver and black and with candle light they practically shine in the dark!


Perfect vases for a black, silver, and pink wedding :)

1 comment:

Philippine flowers said...

Pretty flowers. I love it. Best wishes to your cousin. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep posting!

-fern-