Friday, April 16, 2010

The De Young

Round two!

This weekend is full on madness! We are making our floral couture gown this weekend and it will be an ambitious look we are after with our materials and accessories.


Check out last years Gala Night Bouquet to Arts kickoff at the DeYoung Museum.

Here's a link to more info about the week at the Museum, the demonstrations and lectures, and the floral exhibitors!

Bouquet to Arts 2010 San Francisco De Young Museum

We also have a wedding and a baptism that we are working this weekend and it will be intense but we would not have it any other way! :) Bring on the flowers I say!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I can't wait to see your dress this year! Good luck!

Sprout said...

Waiting, waiting, on the edge of my seat!!!

Bree said...

Thanks! I am knee deep in glue and its gonna be a loooooong night...

Adizat said...

Bree,

I know you and your team are going to bring it this year. don't keep in suspense too long.

Liz said...

I CAN'T wait to see!!!