Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bouquet to Arts Gala Night.




I am exhausted.
We glued 100,000 delphinium buds and flowers to the dress.
It was awesome.
OCD, but awesome.
I need to recuperate but I have a little something to share until I post all pics.

Thanks to Rubie~ my lovely partner
Debbie, Daniel, Stella~the rock steady crew who helped sort buds into sizes for us and in some cases glue; also to Gaby who came by to check it out but got put to work instead! Sorry bout that. : )
Durojaiye, my mom, and my aunt~who brought us food, coffee, 5 hour energy drinks, cheesecake sticks, clothing, and finally who took care of our babies while we worked for almost 48 hours straight.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Oh Brenda! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see more photos!

Nichole Campbell said...

A-MAZ-ING! I am so jealous of the whole concept! Wish I had a reason to glue 100,000 delph blossoms to make a gown. To do it just for fun, seems, well, not fun. I just need the right event, occasion, whatever!