Saturday, October 17, 2009

Love/Hate

Love working with flowers. :)
Hate waking up at the butt crack of dawn on event days. :(

Love making flowers come together and having people oooh and ahhh...:D
Hate washing buckets after the event is over.:(

*love* delivering bridal bouquets. :)
*hate*the feeling that there is not enough time to set up an event even though most times there's plenty, it's just that I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the tables, so I feel like I'm running all over the place to get it tight.. :(

*love* my life right now. :)
*hate* that I feel so busy right now!!!!

I need to slow down and smell the sunflowers.
yes, I know they don't smell but they are my fave and they make me happy so just role with my metaphor. :)

Can someone give me a blog budge when I haven't posted in like a week? I'm getting so behind with flowers, events, mock ups, school, homework, and *GULP* high school shopping for my 13 year old.....that is the scariest right now..... Seriously though, I need to get back on my blog game and visit other parts of the web for inspiration because I think it's important to be up on what's out there ya know?

Anyhow, let me give you a peek at the backed up pictures I have that I hope to post soon.

A Raspberry and Navy Blue Wedding

The tall centerpiece were Phalaenopsis Orchids on top of 30 inch cylinder vases.

Pink, Fuchsia, and Burgundy Dahlia Bouquet for a pink, silver, and black wedding.

Yellow sunflower and green centerpiece with wooden "vases" for an outdoor wedding.




Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be posting soon :)

No comments: