Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Have a seat

I was asked to find images with creative ways to line the aisles for a ceremony and to maybe dress up the chairs a bit. I found some new blogs and event companies that were awesome and I will share later. :)
I could not possibly fit all the images I found so I posted these pictures.

Here are the three most common chairs used, courtesy of google images.

The banquet chair
a.k.a. the bingo chairs

The round chair
My personal favorite, the to-die-for chiavari chairs.


*****************

Now I personally don't think too much has to be done to the chiavari chairs because they are fabulous alone but these pictures here made me change my mind a bit.

{unknown}




*Following pictures from the knot gallery*





Picture from decorandmore via ready to spark blog. I stumbled upon readytospark.blogspot.com and it's a pretty good blog. I have a note to myself to go back and read it. :)



{Oriental trading company}



I just love the tulips sticking out of the ground. Great example of how a little goes a long way. Stick the tulips in a water pick and stick into the ground.
viola!

Tulips $60+ tubes $10+pictures=priceless

{videler photography via the knot}

Lighting does a ceremony good :)

{the knot}

No comments: