Friday, September 19, 2008

Orchid Wedding Accessories

I made a white and silver Phalaenopsis, more commonly known as Butterfly Orchid, hair piece for a wedding or anniversary. Ok you could also rock this at a baby shower or engagement party. Where ever you decide to wear it, boy does this sucker last!!!

I'm telling you, I could strap one of these into your hair and it would so hold up for the entire day. Through I do's and hugs and kisses and dancing....I think I would go back and wear one myself knowing how sturdy these are. :)


Here is my Pretty in Pink contemporary Orchid and Stephanotis corsage.
It's the bejeweled version, lol!


It has a Mauve Orchid, 5 Stephanotis with pearl centers, pink jewels and pink molded wire and green Ming Fern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your choice on orchid wedding accessories...