Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love love....Dorothy Hatchel style


Last month my family and I threw a big shindig for my grandfathers 80th birthday.
It was a surprise party and we had about 100 people there. The additional surpriseAdd Image was that my soon to be brother in law was planning to pop the question that night. Of course we all knew, but my sister was unaware and we were trying to figure out how to work it in without the help of my Grandfather and without her knowing since she was in on the planning.
Well, he got down on one knee and did it in front of everyone and she was shocked!
Too cute!

Dorothy captured all the moments beautifully and I am so thrilled she was able to shoot our event. I will post the party pics later this week, but in the meantime check out her amazing blog and the rest of the pictures of the engagement!

debbie + daniel
Dorothy Hatchel Photography


Congrats Deb and Dan!

No comments: